LET'S MAKE THE REST OF THE YEAR, THE BEST OF THE YEAR!
THE WINTER GAMES
WHAT IS THE WINTER GAMES?
A simple and realistic approach which will help you start making a change towards a healthier life, how to find a balance and how to make this a permanent lifestyle change leading into the final quarter of the year and into 2024!
WITH ADDED FUN & ACCOUNTABILITY
This time, we're not just making it about fitness. These accountability challenges can be applied to ANY goal.
You don’t HAVE to be involved - it is optional but in order to finish the year in the BEST position and ready for 2024, I encourage you to set a goal(s) and be accountable to it
You can decide to work towards one category e.g. fittest member or all categories
For the transformation challenge you MUST:
- Take before pictures with a newspaper or a piece of paper with the date written on clearly - on EVERY picture you take
- Take a side, front and back picture
- Submit the photos on a check in form (it won't be shared without permission)
- I'd advise taking monthly pictures but for this challenge a start and end will be accepted
For the fittest male and female you MUST:
- Take part in the series of fitness challenges over the next 10 weeks. There will be 5 workouts in total. There will be a male and female winner.
For the consistency challenge you MUST
- Submit a goal before Sun 15th Oct
- Complete your weekly tasks EVERY WEEK from your coach
MOST CONSISTENT & REACHED GOAL = pod Goodie Bag
FITTEST FEMALE = £50 Nike or Gymshark voucher
FITTEST MALE = £50 Nike or
BEST ‘BEFORE & AFTER’ TRANSFORMATION = £200 CASH PRIZE
THE FITTEST COMPETITION
Those of you who want to take part in 'The Fittest' competition will need to complete the challenge within 5 days of it being announced. The first workout will be announced on Thursday 19th October.
Typically our 'Engine' days will be the time we attempt the challenges.
All rules will be shared with the workout and participants must comply with movement standards to be scored and placed in a league to win the fittest title!
To stay consistent I recommend submitting a weekly check in on the Pod Personal Training App - it can be downloaded from the app store and you all have log in details available.
You can review your week, share the wins and the struggles (and also upload photos if you are taking them) and I will come back to you with actions based on your feedback of the week.